who ok's this?

Joined Jan 5, 2011
She must have that andy milanokis disease where she stays young forever. Was she the one on ellen like 3 yrs ago doing the nicki minaj joint?

AZwildcats

Supporter
Joined Oct 31, 2009
Haven't seen the name Andy Milonakis (sp?) In what feels like a decade :nerd:

Wonder what he is up to these days

Joined Jun 1, 2013
how you not gonna post da real banga b
 cant eem lie...she has decent production behind her...

EDIT: She's british..explains why she's not corny...british white people are a lot more integrated into black culture.

EDIT2: We have the same birthday...
 at 12 she is beating me at life.

Last edited:

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
She must have that andy milanokis disease where she stays young forever. Was she the one on ellen like 3 yrs ago doing the nicki minaj joint?
Andy looking older now

And she's just a kid :lol:

RIP sleazyy

Supporter
Joined Jul 19, 2012
Andy out here doin the dab with Rich the Kid and laying bars on random rappers songs.

Joined Apr 12, 2011

:nthat:  cant eem lie...she has decent production behind her...

EDIT: She's british..explains why she's not corny...british white people are a lot more integrated into black culture.

EDIT2: We have the same birthday...:smh:  at 12 she is beating me at life.
View media item 1501424
Yea...or should I say London specifically...trust me the dynamic over there is much different
I think you should say Hip Hop culture which is 100% true.

I saw a interview with someone i forgot who it was they broke it down very well.

Basically the people in Europe had to really search/work for hip hop and the culture so it breeds hardcore fans unlike the US where a 14 year old white girl can hear a couple fetty wap songs on the radio and she is hashtaging trap queen on her twitter.

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
Haven't seen the name Andy Milonakis (sp?) In what feels like a decade :nerd:

Wonder what he is up to these days
He has a youtube channel now where he posts a bunch of random ****. Video games, travel, food, and yeah he really has been in the studio with Chief Keef like @KEVLAR
 mentioned 

https://www.youtube.com/user/AMilonakis
Dude went from looking like a 12 year old white boy, to a looking like a 52 old Jewish woman that just had botox

With no transition in between

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now