Why is Popeyes so slow

Joined Feb 2, 2014
Yeah I’ve only heard good things about the nuggets but nt takes them a lot more seriously than most. Hard to gauge.
not sure what people expect from chicken nuggets…? Would you go to chik fil a and expect to be satisfied by nuggets only? Nope.

It’s like going to chipotle and expecting good Mexican food. It’s not gonna happen. Your gonna get the same sloppy mess you always get.

Last edited:
Joined Jan 30, 2010
Sometimes I want something else but just end up with the 2 can dine because it makes the most economical sense.
That’s my main problem when I buy food, can’t resist a deal…It burned me 1st and only time at Church’s chicken tho, lady convinced me to grab like a 15 piece …That terrible chicken sat in the back of my fridge for weeks :lol: :smh:

Joined Jun 29, 2016
How much the 2 Can Done meal cost?

Usually just get the Chicken Sandwich combo with a extra sandwich. Comes to about $12.

Joined Jan 14, 2017
By default you get
2 legs
Breast
Wing
Thigh
Depending on the current chicken situation

Joined Jun 29, 2016
A lot of food for $9. Don't think I've ever seen that offered in the app.

Edit:. Nvm, it's there. Might start getting that now.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now