Seems like they are coming out with a new one every month
I never get dessert
Don’t have room after feasting on that chicken

Joined Jan 14, 2017
Don’t trust it
I’ve seen a Popeyes at a mall food court and also thought this ain’t right
It seemed weird asf

Joined Nov 24, 2009
The popeyes at my mall food court sucks. Employees always forgetting my sauces or them barely having any sauces. One time I asked for ranch and they didn't have any of the popeyes ranch but instead gave me ranch in one of those little plastic dipping containers with a lid. Their sandwiches also looked subpar compared to a real location.

Joined Sep 21, 2008
The popeyes at my mall food court sucks. Employees always forgetting my sauces or them barely having any sauces. One time I asked for ranch and they didn't have any of the popeyes ranch but instead gave me ranch in one of those little plastic dipping containers with a lid. Their sandwiches also looked subpar compared to a real location.
Sounds like a ghetto franchisee

Joined Nov 24, 2009
It's in a pretty bad mall. Half the stores closed down and the only department store left is macys.

Joined Jun 22, 2018
Havent had Popeyes in a while now. Think I'm gonna see if the chicken sandwich fell off or not for lunch

ETA it has not fallen off. Got a hot crispy one too. At first I was little vexed at the wait :lol:

Last edited:
Joined Apr 30, 2011
Wife wanted popeyes friday. There were at least 9 cars in the drive thru. I went in and there was one person in line. I ordered and got my food before the person that was already inside.
This is also a pro-tip for In-n-Out. Drive thru would always be 20 deep. Might have 3-4 parties waiting to put their order in inside.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now