Will we get some XXI retros any time?

Joined Dec 25, 2006
Very under rated shoe i think and had potential to do well with some good colorways (although we know the crazy colors they would use on the retros). Anyone else want these retro'd?

Joined Nov 9, 2001
bought all the mid and low colorways for $29.99-$34.99 :lol: except the first colorway and the red suedes during footlocker f&f back in the day

they are comfy for hooping and for casual especially with the interchangeable pods

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Joined Mar 24, 2007
Still wear my reds to this day eem though they a whole size too small it seems.

I'd like to see those Caro blue samples as well.

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
they did the XIX recently albeit one color way, I would say another 2 years maybe.

Joined Aug 26, 2012
Hope we never see those tanks again. Had the two initial colorways back at launch and couldn’t get down with the sloppy boot silhouette.

Joined Jul 20, 2002
Far from the top of best looking Air jordans however the materials and fit were top notch. They felt like a luxury shoe compared to the retros of that time frame.

Joined Feb 3, 2019
The 21s are one of my favorite AJs i’ve ever owned. Great looking shoe and extremely comfortable, only thing i would put in the same category as 18s comfort wise from that era. I actually just ordered a pair of CDPs on ebay this week! Really an underrated shoe, I would seriously put them in my top 5 (yes i’m serious don’t hate lol).

Joined Aug 12, 2016
Hope we never see those tanks again. Had the two initial colorways back at launch and couldn’t get down with the sloppy boot silhouette.
That’s why I never liked them. Hate the overall shape. Designed like a bad (car) racing shoe.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now