You are in hell

Joined Oct 13, 2001
If dude can just flagrantly cheat the entire thread is invalidated because he'd beat you in absolute anything 100% of the time
Again, why is there even a question of "if."

That is what HE does on a Daily Basis. Why wouldn't he do it now? Who is going to tell HIM no?

Top Boy

formerly jay patt
Joined Feb 5, 2013
Again, why is there even a question of "if."

That is what HE does on a Daily Basis. Why wouldn't he do it now? Who is going to tell HIM no?
Man this is a hypothetical thread which one can assume based on the premise that mans aint cheating otherwise the entire thread might as well be deleted and you're trying to bring literal facts in for an imaginary figure as if we even knew how mans gets down were he to exist

You gotta make yourself more fun at parties DC

Joined Oct 13, 2001
Man this is a hypothetical thread which one can assume based on the premise that mans aint cheating otherwise the entire thread might as well be deleted and you're trying to bring literal facts in for an imaginary figure as if we even knew how mans gets down were he to exist

This is fun for me though.

It isn't my fault this hypothetical is the worst possible question asked today.

The title should be, "What are you good at?"

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
Joined Apr 11, 2008

He's a miserable human being.

PLVN

Supporter
Joined Jul 11, 2010

Joined Jul 18, 2012
He can come see me in this
monopoly-board-2016-prices-original-order.jpg

I was BORN cheating at this game so if he's cheating then it's a level playing field

Joined Oct 8, 2002
Even if he don't cheat and you win, you'll still lose. Its the devil!! You'll comeback from Hell a vegetable or something.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now