You have 30 Gs how you investing it?

Joined Nov 28, 2012
there is no simple answer to this question as it depends on a number of key factors, namely the aspects of your way of life and the criteria that adhere. for me personally?  if i came into a 30G windfall almost half of it would go into my roth ira.  some would go into my newly christened 401K and a couple K would go to a new car (R/T Classic).  The rest would sit in the savings account garnering interest.

Joined Oct 12, 2011
there is no simple answer to this question as it depends on a number of key factors, namely the aspects of your way of life and the criteria that adhere. for me personally?  if i came into a 30G windfall almost half of it would go into my roth ira.  some would go into my newly christened 401K and a couple K would go to a new car (R/T Classic).  The rest would sit in the savings account garnering interest.
You minus whale put it under your bed with the current interest rates. Or buy some gold coins.

Joined Mar 10, 2013
$30k and all must be invested? $5k on Costco. $5k on Cummings. $5k on Apple. $5k on PetSmart. $5k on Gold. $5k on John Deere.

Hold all long term.

premium3g

Banned
Joined May 6, 2013
2 pds of Kush
100 oz of silver
10 oz of Gold

1000 down on a used car

and the remainder is a really good weekend in Vegas

Joined Nov 16, 2001
1) Pay off any debts you have (instant ROI)

2) Get a 3-6 mo. emergency fund (without it, you'll have to restart step 1 over if something happens)

3) Invest in 4 types of funds (blue chip, small cap, dividend, & foreign. That way you're well diversified.)

4) If you want to start a business and have any left over, buy the equipment you need and go at it. If done right, it will yield the best ROI out of the 3 but is also the riskiest.

Joined Jun 1, 2013
1. Pay off student debt

2. Invest in my language skills (text books w/ audio component basically)

3. Invest in my dreams

4. Profit

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now