Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Joined Sep 16, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]I also hope that they have the purple inside instead of black like kobe wore in the playoffs[hr][/hr]

i hope they're like this too

props to hatrick for the pics
I'm mormon if that matters...

Joined Apr 3, 2004
There are some plans for a Kobe AF1 or two, but I wouldn't anticipate that until Spring or Summer of next year.

Joined Jul 17, 2005
Definitely getting Kobe AF1's. I need a gym bag, headbands, socks, everything. I want a Kobe aura when I ball and go out.

ALCS

Joined Jul 25, 2000
Quote:[hr][/hr]There is a difference between average everyday people wearing basketball shoes around casually then comparing someone like that to Kobe Bryant. [hr][/hr]

you never hear designers on nikebasketball.com talking about how good a shoe will look with jeans, they are eprformance shoes optimized for the court, but as this is a free country we can rock our shoes however we want,i'm just saying that they are first and foremost bball shoes.
______
WE GROWN.

Joined Oct 9, 2005
I don't think Nike cares how you wear them or what they are particularily used for as long as you buy their products

Joined May 16, 2006
Still wishin' the MPLS was a Flint Grey/Varsity Purple release. Oh well, their
anyway.
Lansing Lugnuts - 2006-07 Mid-West Class A Champions​

Joined Apr 17, 2006
thank you trunkz550 i was jus bout to say that......they dont give a ****jus as long as you keep buyin them....thats the truth.

Joined Oct 26, 2005
where ar the limited UNDFTD Kobe's and what about the Kobe that i chose to be picked that was a survey????

Joined Feb 15, 2006
260 pages???? :wow:
longest post ever, so who has read all the pages??? i know i have, every single one of em.....
hunt me, or be hunted

Joined May 20, 2004
There have already been Kobe AF1..but I don't believe they ever released in stores. I've seen several different colors posted in the retro forum before.

Also...anyone think Kobe will have a birthday shoe drop like LeBron has had??

Joined Oct 21, 2005
Ill be rocking all kobe stuff this whole week for the last week of school , and today this is what im wearing!

hope my la maps come in by then and then get the new azks!
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

Joined Feb 13, 2006
260 pages???? longest post ever, so who has read all the pages??? i know i have, every single one of em.....

me too, I look at the posts every day like myspace lol

Joined Apr 20, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]260 pages???? longest post ever, so who has read all the pages??? i know i have, every single one of em..... [hr][/hr]

me too... i never thought i've read that much in quite a while... :wow:
:wow:
:wow:

GOLAKERS!!! WE STILL BELIEVE!!!

Joined Nov 30, 2002
i hope nike sends me back a pair of zk1 for my 2k5s that ripped.....it kinda sucks if they do because theyd send back a 12, when i need an 11.5
[/b]

Joined Apr 13, 2006
After the MPLS ZK1's when are the next ones coming out? I can't remember if it's june or july. I hope it's july cause that'll give me time to get the other stuff I need for my collection.

Joined May 16, 2006
av3n - Where did you get that Kobe shirt???? I've seen it in this post a few times, but no one says where it came from.
Lansing Lugnuts - 2006-07 Mid-West Class A Champions​

Joined Jan 9, 2006
Hey! I was woundering since the new Lebrons shoes have all ready been leak, on this site.
I'm thinking the new Zoom Kobe 2 shoul pop up soon! Any theories on the new desing and release date for them?

Joined Nov 1, 2005
No info on them like that right now.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now