Zoom LeBron III Birthday Bundle, READ!

rockdeep

Banned
Joined Dec 28, 2002
Wow.. I wonder how many will end back up on nike.com for sale in a size 10.5 or 11....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

Joined Sep 20, 2003
that colorway hideous, but because there limited.............people say there fire.... im glad i saved 250.00
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

rockdeep

Banned
Joined Dec 28, 2002
Quote:[hr][/hr]i am sending my brothers 10.5 back this week... [hr][/hr]
Did he not want it? I have a possible trade offer if your interested for a two for two swap involving a stealth and something else..

hit me off line..

Holla
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

Joined Feb 19, 2001
ok well I took my bundle back to a NIKE outlet today.

story

I was checkin out my invoice and I seen that it only listed the shoes as being paid for. I take a 3 items in and they go to refund me $266.88 just for the shoes :wow:

almost :frown:
the invoice didn't have my CC number on it so they has to call and confirm how I paid.

>:
NDC told her it should contain 3 items I had them on the counter so I just gave em up, worth a try i guess....?

also she rang the shoes up after words and they were only $125 I couldn't buy them back, they said they have to ship them back because they were limited release.

peace.

[/url][/center]

mtl troopers

Banned
Joined Oct 28, 2005
so given the current events overseas what's a decent price to pay for the bundle?
swingman #7 ***[/b]​

Joined Sep 26, 2004
^^ That would have been a nice move...return and then buy the shoes separately..heh..close Zach but not close enough :smile:

dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

Joined Nov 11, 2004
awww, a lot of sadness in this post :frown:
. where's that cat who was swearing to me up & down that they would be worth $500 by the end of the month? i told you that you were making a big mistake.

Joined Oct 25, 2004
Are they going to release elsewhere? Or turn up in Footaction or something like some other "limited" shoes?
"The Way, the Truth and the Life"

--- Food for Thought ----

"A man without knowledge of his past is like a tree with no roots." - Marcus Garvey

Joined Jun 25, 2001
Macgyver, that was me and I said 2 months.

But yeah, looks like I was dead wrong.

I don't see why everyone's like, "I'm glad I didn't buy that bundle." Like Zach did you can just take them back. Surprised they didn't give you a hard time at Jeffersonville by the way.

:pimp:

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now